An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mihijo Takes Cat Food Advice

Hello Greyce,

Mihijo

Thank you so much for your sound advice. Herself purchased wet food for me and I LOVE it! I could eat that stuff all day.

And I have plans for a treat ball - for my kibble.

She insisted on taking more than one photo of me - even a side view which is less that flattering. However I am hopeful that I will now be in a position to shed some of my extra poundage and become even more handsome than I already am.

I will keep you posted.
Mihijo


Dear Mihijo,
Glad to hear that you are know eating yummy stuff.  I wanted to show you at your most handsome in this entry and so I have inserted the other photo in the past entry (Advice for Mihijo, posted 9/19/13).

Keep up the good work!
Greyce