An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cat Now Poops Inside Litter Box!

Dear Greyce,
Tigress

I have been using my litter box as the destination for my poop for a month, now. Okay, so I had one 'accident'. Not bad.


My purrsons are very happy and proud of me. So is my sister, Ebony.

Of course, she had to show it by posing for a photo as well. As least it is with me!


Ebony & Tigress


I still don't know what came over me (see blog entries: Cat Still Poops Beside the Box of 2/27/11 and Tigress Poops Beside the Box of 2/9/11). But I am pleased with myself for correcting the problem. I give myself two paws up.

By the way, I have passed your blog address to my Vet. She was very interested because she felt that it would be useful information to have for other clients.

Thank you for all your help.

Proudly,
Tigress

Dear Tigress,

You deserve all the praise you can get!

We may never know exactly what turned you off using the box in the first place BUT we do know that you must never have a box on a carpetted surface.

For you, that is about as tempting as putting a box of high-quality chocolates in front of Herself. Both of you are faced with a temptation that is extremely difficult to resist.

But do celebrate in your own special way. You've done a great job!

Best,

Greyce





No comments:

Post a Comment