An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Introducing PAGES!

 Dear Readers,

At long last I've taken Herself in paw and insisted that we construct some long-term pages. These entries will be easy to locate and will deal with advice that I seem to give over and over again.

I'm starting with Interactive Play Therapy - some sorely needed advice for Indy, the spraying Siamese - and likely for many others of you with similar issue.

You will find PAGES at the top of my blog. Each topic will be individually labelled (as I construct them). So look for INTERACTIVE PLAY THERAPY beside HOME. Click on it. And read away!

Purrs to all,
Greyce