An opinionated feline in Edmonton, Canada who lived with a retired cat behaviourist, Greyce provided behavioral advice to cats in need until her death in July 2014. Because her entries are useful even today, the blog remains posted.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Entries WILL Come!

Dear Readers,

I have been away from my desk for quite some time because I have been ill. You don't need the details but it was very serious. Themselves are rejoicing because they are finally getting a full night's sleep!

I am almost fully recovered (still one medication remaining - but that should be over SOON). And then I will put dainty paws to keyboard and offer my thoughts once again. Definitely before the holiday season, for I have many gift suggestions pending. In preparation, I suggest you get out your charge cards.

Best,
Greyce